Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,851 (€2,472) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)