Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,433 (NZ$5,034) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)