Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,013 (NZ$5,775) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)