Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01531 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,368 (руб 89,367) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)