Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01745 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,131 (руб 179,478) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (38 minutes ago)