Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,588 (€3,054) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)