Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,869 (€3,415) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)