Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02747 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $989 (ARS $35,993) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)