Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02774 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,074 (ARS $38,719) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)