Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02645 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,062 (ARS $40,168) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)