Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,513 (€3,300) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (15 minutes ago)