Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01467 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $560 (₨38,136) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)