Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $14,897 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)