Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 97% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $30,847 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)