Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 73% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $15,569 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)