Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $14,462 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)