Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14948 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,378 (元9,219) in Rizhao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)