Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02725 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $926 (ARS $33,959) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)