Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,474 prices entered by 565 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $551 (R$ 1,800) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)