Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04090 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $480 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $404 (ARS $9,875) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)