Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02661 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $394 (ARS $14,795) in Río Cuarto.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)