Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06169 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $313 (ARS $5,071) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $290 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)