Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06505 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $683 (ARS $10,500) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (30 minutes ago)