Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30679 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $699 (R$ 2,280) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)