Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,132 (€3,911) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)