Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15762 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,345 (8,536 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)