Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16407 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,577 (9,611 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)