Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16503 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,463 (8,863 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (37 minutes ago)