Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $416 (133,221 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)