Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $616 (192,015 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)