Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00263 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $390 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $285 (108,416 KZT) in Ridder.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)