Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00278 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $490 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $363 (130,654 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)