Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08380 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,291 (R 27,342) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)