Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07044 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,635 (R 23,205) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)