Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07268 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,197 (R 43,985) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)