Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07603 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,518 (R 59,425) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)