Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $625 ($b4,294) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)