Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30486 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,458 (R$ 8,062) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)