Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31561 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,337 (R$ 10,574) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (29 minutes ago)