Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,196 (€3,733) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)