Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,900 (€1,680) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)