Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04837 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $570 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $474 (Mex$ 9,793) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)