Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00827 USD / ISK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 59% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,156 (1,349,192 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)