Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04957 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,123 (ARS $83,168) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (35 minutes ago)