Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05754 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,672 (ARS $98,579) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)