Cost of living comparison between Resistencia, Argentina and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06592 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $559 (ARS $8,477) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)