Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,843 in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)