Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,463 (€3,030) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)