Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,834 (€3,127) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)