Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,358 (€2,897) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (42 minutes ago)