Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,295 (€4,526) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (38 minutes ago)