Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,175 (€4,427) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)