Cost of living comparison between Reims, France and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,873 (€3,599) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)