Cost of living in Regina, Canada vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,633 (C$6,210) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)