Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,483 (C$4,642) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)