Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,088 (€2,675) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)