Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,275 (€3,824) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)