Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,202 (€2,806) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)