Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,511 (€2,148) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)