Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,239 (€1,960) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)