Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,878 (€3,461) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)