Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,507 (€3,889) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (36 minutes ago)