Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,334 (€4,533) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)