Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,542 (R$ 8,496) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)