Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29577 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,668 (R$ 9,020) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)