Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,405 (£2,740) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)