Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00952 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,583 (₨166,355) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)