Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,211 (₨139,935) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)