Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,093 (₨323,545) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)