Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00875 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,402 (₨160,197) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)