Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,713 (€3,522) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)