Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,198 (€6,650) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)