Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01465 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $533 (₨36,371) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)