Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,031 (﷼ 33,518,198) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)