Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27228 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,846 (Dirham 14,125) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)