Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,315 (Dirham 15,850) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)