Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27225 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,191 (Dirham 15,394) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (41 minutes ago)