Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14312 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,787 (kr33,446) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (21 minutes ago)