Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15594 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,091 (kr19,824) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)