Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16501 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,565 (kr21,604) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)