Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,707 (CH$1,167,181) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)