Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,085 (CH$1,272,474) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)