Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,660 (CH$2,404,017) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)