Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,360 (CH$2,200,039) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)