Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,601 (CH$2,250,553) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)