Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24470 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,099 (4,491 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)