Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26214 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,320 (16,479 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)