Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28514 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,683 (9,410 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)