Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28293 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,989 (10,563 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)