Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27627 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,944 (10,655 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (38 minutes ago)