Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,949 in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)