Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $370 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $321 (Taka 26,815) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)