Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01254 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,448 (Taka 195,224) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)