Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01263 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,462 (Taka 194,944) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (38 minutes ago)