Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01543 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $920 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $877 (₨56,796) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)