Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $592 (₨38,763) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)