Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $666 (₨44,901) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $650 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)