Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27015 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $694 (2,568 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $670 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)