Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25975 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $614 (2,364 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)