Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27105 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,633 (6,026 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)