Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09894 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,076 (31,087 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)