Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10448 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,199 (21,050 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)