Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10275 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,313 (32,247 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)