Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10884 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,793 (25,657 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)