Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10503 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,483 (23,643 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)