Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10456 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,111 (20,186 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)