Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10923 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,224 (20,365 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)