Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,255 in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)